Trip to the Woods

This story is from 2016. I and my school went on a school trip. The trip was into the woods near a village. That village was quite amazing and fun to explore. So we spent 2 days in the woods. We had a stay booked for all of the students. Everything was fine, we visited the waterfalls, and the factories and had a lot of fun. Now it was evening, we head back to the stay and got freshened up, my room had a window which had a view of the forest. It was pleasant looking through the window. Soon it was dinner and all of us were taken to the nearest cafe. I had some burgers and coke. Well, I had 2 friends. More like classmates with whom I was a little close. So after dinner, we decided to meet up in my room and play a game of cards. Soon the teacher came in and asked us to sleep early as we had to leave the next morning. We decided to play another round and then sleep. After the round, they went back to their room and I slept. Later in the midnight, I hear a girl crying, I woke up and look out of the window. The screams were coming through the woods, I couldn't help so I decided to sleep. The screams randomly stopped. I was sleepy and tired so I didn't really care. Alright, it was morning. All of us were freshened up and taken to the cafe for breakfast. I had some milk with eggs. We then took our bags and got on the bus while the teachers counted the students. Turns out that one student was missing. After counting again, a girl was missing. we searched for her everywhere, even in the woods. I searched in the direction where I heard the screams at night. But I didn't find her, we had to leave without her. After reaching the school we tried contacting her parents but the number didn't exist. What do you think happened?

Comments