Claws

I got a new lego set, it was a medieval castle. I was too busy building the castle and was not aware of the surroundings. I heard a glass falling, it was in the kitchen. I didn't bother and went on building. A few minutes later, I heard my mom calling me. I was almost done building and a little tired too. On my way down I heard a voice coming from the closet, the voice said “Don't go down, that’s not me”. It was my mom’s voice. At this point, I was confused about who my mom is and who the other person is, or the creature I would say. Well, I heard downstairs first so I decided to cautiously go down. I had my baseball bat with me just in case. As I went down the voice got creepier. At the kitchen’s entrance, I saw a black entity standing with long hands, waiting for me to approach it. I slowly walked back and went to see who was in the closet, was it my mom or was it another entity? Well, what do you guys think? Tell me in the comments.


Comments