The Shot

On the 6th of June 2201, I woke up on my bed, my girlfriend made coffee for both me and her. My girlfriend had a robotic arm and a robotic neck. I had my coffee and kissed her, walked to the mirror, and looked at my mechanical eye and leg. I soon got dressed in blue and walked down the apartment. I and my girlfriend rode to a skyscraper and parked our bikes near the dumpster. She handed me a gun and a micro-button camera. She whispered in a low voice, “Do not mess this up!”. I got into the building and walked into the lab on the 29th floor. The security door beeps as I walk in. The guards catch me and drag me to a fat man calling them their boss. I looked him in the eyes. My girlfriend rushed into the room and shot both the guards and the boss, pulled me out of the room and we ran out of the building. While we run she yells at me, “You had one job!” and we got on our bikes. Soon the cops got us and I was tased, she managed to escape but I was arrested. I fainted on the way to the prison.

Comments