"How was it?"

I was running to the meeting room cause I was too late for the seminar today, well I woke up late. Yes, I'm lazy and I'm sorry. As I ran to the seminar, I actually missed two stories and went straight to the no-entry hall. The doors got locked and suddenly it got too dark. I tried opening the door but it was locked. I freaked out, I screamed for help but then I realized nobody ever stays on this floor. I used my phone’s flashlight to look around and all I found was a lighter and some newspapers. I took the newspapers and lit them up under the fire alarm hoping someone would come to rescue me. To my surprise, the fire alarm was broken in that particular hall. I waited for a few hours. It was lunchtime now and I was hungry. I had no food with me but one pack of chips. I assumed I would be locked here till midnight as that's when the work in this hall starts. I divided the chips equally for every meal. I had 4 chips every meal and that is 4 chips for every 4 hours. It was now 6’o clock. It was cold outside and I had no coat or anything warm with me. I took the rest of the newspapers and wrapped them around me. It didn't really protect me from the cold but it kinda gave me warmth. I heard someone open the door and rushed to the door but it was just an illusion and nobody opened the door. It was the time when I started having hallucinations and illusions. I was terrified. I just wanted to get out of this hall. I looked around and found a window that was cracked open due to the wind. I managed to open the window and looked down to see if it was safe for me to jump. I was on the 7th floor of the building and I saw death down the window. I looked sideways and I found a way to actually escape the room and move to the next room which had an open door. I prepared myself and went out of the window and started to move sideways. I very well knew I would die if I slipped. I finally made it to the window of the room. The window was locked. I tried too hard to open the window. I slipped and lost my grip on the wall. I hit the ground head-first and died. I saw a text in a different language that I had never seen before. I somehow could read it. It said, “Life over.”. A creature dressed in gray takes off my glasses, he had those robotic arms and a mechanical eye. Soon as he takes my glasses off, he says, “So? How was it?”.

Comments